9/2/2012 = MEETING IAN WAS AMAZING
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
A lot of these preferences are common among women but I just felt like talking about somethings I want and don't want in a man.
1. Patience with my slow cooking- I am no master chef. I remember trying to cook for my ex one time and he complained that I was too slow at chopping up at vegetables. He made me feel irrelevant. If I'm attempting to cook for, you please be patient!
2. Must love dogs- C'mon how can you not love dogs? There's nothing more attractive than a guy who is good to animals and there's nothing more unattractive then a guy who mistreats animals.
3. Cultured- by cultured I mean someone who loves to travel and is open to eating different kinds of foods and learning about different cultures.
4. Not racist- unfortunately I hate to say this,but I know way too many racist people here in the south and I can't be with a racist guy.
5. Can cook- I don't want a guy who doesn't know how to cook. I don't really know how but I will learn and I want both of us to be able to cook.
6. Accept me for me- Who doesn't want somebody to accept them for who they are? I'm a strange one though. I love horror movies and zombie movies and that's not always a typical girly thing so I hope that my future bf or hubs will accept me for that.
7. Family oriented- I don't want someone with severe daddy/mommy issues. I want someone that is close to their family and gets along with them.
8. Rarely cranky- no matter how tired you are you should never let your attitude out on people.
9. Has Morals/understands morals- You'd be surprised. I want someone patient who respects my morals.