Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Chez Famille Guerrero

BARE WITH ME YALL I'M TYPING THIS FROM MY SAMSUNG GALAXY S3. I'm thankful for....
1. My family (ma and sis)-might drive me bat  crazy sometimes but I love them and they are always there for me. Without them I'd be devastated.My mom is an angel and I do not know what I'd do without her. I'm grateful for my extended family. I wish I could see them more often.
2.Friends-my friends are like stars. I may not see them all the time but I know there always there. I'm grateful for their patience with me for not being able to hang out this semester.
3. My kids- no I'm not a mom but I'm a nanny. I have not had one bad day since I've watched these kids. My kids literally make me smile everyday and their parents are family to me as well. So grateful for them.
4.The USA- we take the freedom and privileges that we have here in American for granted. I am so proud to be an American and I am so grateful for the troops that hstr fought to protect our country.
5. Shelter-grateful to have a roof over my head and warm sheets to lay in every night.
6. Love-I'm not in a relationship but there is so much live in my life. I am surrounded by people that I love and they love me back.



ANYWAY let me tell you about today....





I Was proud










Mom and me








 I'm beyond excited. Hope you all had a fabulous thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment