Thursday, January 7, 2016

Goals for 2016

1. Post Less On Social Media
 I logged out of Snapchat on January 1st and I did not miss it at all, so I decided to delete my account all together. I believe in the concept that "less is more." You don't need to announce everything you are doing with the world, etc. I am starting to become more of a private person.

2.  Volunteer More
Nuff said.

3. Stay in better touch with distant family.

4. Read more. 

5.  Be Braver

6. Continue to stay true to me


      I am at a really happy place in my life. I love my job, I got to spend the holidays with my favorite people. Grateful for where I am and I have high hopes that it will be a great year. BTW, these goals are not in a order of which I want to achieve them and they are not in an order of importance to me. These are just some of the goals that came to my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment