Monday, May 30, 2016

A Few Reasons Why I Am Single


 1. I like to be
      I don't feel the need to be with somebody to be happy. I feel that being in a good relationship is a bonus, but not a necessity in life. The moment I got out of my last relationship, I felt like I was released from jail. I've been so happy ever since and I know I could continue to live a great life as a single lady. I know that I don't need to get married to live the life that I want to live.  

2. I'm very picky
     I know what I want and don't want in a guy. I am picky about how I want to be treated. I want to be respected. Also, if I'm not interested in a guy, I'm not just gonna go out with him to go out. I don't want to waste anyone's time.

3.  I'm tired of guys not making an effort
    I feel like guys don't pick up the phone to call you or ask you out in person anymore. Phone calls can be awkward, but it's a nice touch.  Guys don't organize the first dates anymore.  The last two dates that I went on were planned by me. So annoying.

4.  I enjoy my own company/ I am comfortable with my ways
    I like to do things alone. My "me" time is everything to me. I don't want to lose that. 

5.  I have trust issues
   Those who are close to me know that my last serious relationship was not a healthy one.  I was mistreated. It's hard to trust people again or to let people get close to me. I'm afraid to let people in. I push people away.

6. I am not interested in the guys who like me or the guys I like aren't interested in me
     I am not good at reading people. If someone I like likes me. I usually never know.  If you never ask me out or if you don't tell me how you feel, I won't know. If the guy I like doesn't reach out to me or takes days to communicate, I'll take that as disinterest.

  


   

      
     

No comments:

Post a Comment