I don't even know where to begin. This year has been too good for me. Aside from the normal stresses of college, I've had a really amazing year and I am so grateful for it.
Some of my favorite memories from this year were...
- Mountain Spring Break with Melissa (caving, zip lining down a ginormous mountain for the first time)
-Being on multiple sets and making lots of friends (NR, Vampire Diaries, Endless Love, Solace).
- Seeing Maroon 5 and Taylor Swift and having amazing seats. Thanks Jim Ellis and Jim Dennis!
- Running 5ks with great friends.
- Seeing Russell Brand live
-Beach vacation to Mexico with Aunt, Grandma, and Grandpa.
- Traveling to Nashville alone to be on the show Nashville.
- Bar hopping on Halloween with great friends.
- Winning tickets to see Brad Pitt and World War Z Atlanta premiere
- Seeing my little sister graduate and go to college.
- Being Zombie Frida Kahlo at Zombie Walk
- Meeting Ian Somerhalder again and falling in like with the dude.
The sweetest guy ever. His personality exceeds his hotness. He gives us hope that there isn't always a catch when a guy is as good looking as he is.