Sunday, November 10, 2013

Plans After Graduation

1.  Work in the Film Industry
My whole life I have adored movies and I know that I've majored in the right subject. For many years, I thought I wanted to work in post production until this year when I first was an extra on set. Post- production sounds too boring for me. I don't want to work in a cubicle and edit stuff all day. Sorry, Mom. I've decided that I want to work in Production. I'd also love to write movies, but unfortunately that doesn't pay the bills unless someone big buys your script. I don't mind starting off as coffee server for goodness sake just being on a feature film or TV set is a dream come true for me.



2. Be a Flight Attendant

This is my alternative if the whole film thing doesn't work out. I will never give up on film, but if I am starving and not financially stable, I will attempt to be a flight attendant. I speak Spanish and English fluently and conversational French. I love to travel and I am pretty patient with people after years of working with children.

3. Move to the Beach 

A lot of you are probably wondering how I will be able to afford living at the beach. I will wait tables, work at a hotel, don't worry I'll figure out something lol. I could live in a tent on the beach and be happy for the rest of my life. The beach and my family is all I need.





No comments:

Post a Comment